Photo Journal - With love from India

I am actually in Italy now but I've finally pieced together some snaps from my recent trip to India. The first travel photo journal to go up on the blog which I am very happy to finally get done.  What can I say about India; raw colours, beautiful souls, confronting scenes. A world totally of its own, where any day is different and what can go wrong will. These images are a small recollection of my time here, I leave a piece of my heart in India & promise to be back soon.



(The nightlife of New Delhi)
 (Taj Mahal, Agra)
(Pure innocence)
 (Living with locals, balcony views)
 (The daily grind)
(Exploring Old Delhi)
 (Our neighbours) 
 (Picking our fruit for the day)
(Taking a moment)
 (Stepping off my camel & letting the desert sand burn the soles of feet)
 (Embrace)
(This man asked for his photo to be taken inside his Grand mothers room which was built over 150 years ago)
 (Our favourite cafe in Fort Kochi, serving up some delicious honey waffles)
 (I love the raw colours India offers)
 (Silence)
(Exploring the little streets of Fort Kochi)
(The sunsets that take your breath away every time)
(Does it get better than these pants or this yoga retreat?)




No comments:

Post a Comment