IzzQ Designs


IzzQ Designs is created and hand made by designer Isabelle Quinn from the Gold Coast, Australia. These beautiful pieces are just the beginning for this talented designer.






We had the pleasure to shoot some of the IzzQ pieces and Isabelle chats to DenimAndAView about why she started this and all of her inspirations along the way.

So when did this all start for you? When was the moment you knew this would be your career?
I have been sewing and creating all of my life really. But when I sat down and decided to start my business would have been 2013. It was when I got my first sale to a girl in Rhode Island New York, it really sunk in that I could make a career out of this.

So what made you start designing?
I have quite a creative sprit; I get so much joy out of making things, doing anything DIY and I am very into fashion! So, it naturally blended into one. When I was younger I started making clothing because I adored pieces that were way out of my budget or I had something in mind that I couldn't find around and luckily I had the luxury of having a super talented mother that knew how to sew. As I started wearing the clothes I would make, I had friends who loved them and wanted me to make them stuff and so it grew.

 What are your inspirations?
 I draw my inspiration from a number of places. I am a big fan of quirky, out there pieces. I love taking things from the past. Old movies like Factory Girl, Breakfast at Tiffanies, Moulin Rouge even a recent one Great Gatsby sends my mind into frenzy of what beautiful things I can create. Even going to a fabric store, gives me a lot of inspiration. Of course magazines like Vogue and Harpers and blogs like Oracle Fox, Shine by Three and Chronicles of Her do also.

Who is your fashion muse at moment?
At the moment I love anything Rhianna wears she cannot get it wrong! I think Erin Wassons style is so fresh also! But then I also love to look back into the past at fashion icons like Edie Sedwick or Audrey, oh and one amazzzzzing girl i can’t forget that I’m crushing on at the moment is Mimie Lashery, her cute boho/relaxed style is to die for!























So girls do yourselves a favour and head over to http://www.facebook.com/izzqdesigns to make your purchases you wont be disappointed.












1 comment:

  1. Nice hat and lovely skirt :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete